For nearly 30 years, ETABS has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software. Today, continuing in t...
For nearly 30 years, ETABS has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software. Today, continuing in the same tradition, ETABS has evolved into a completely integrated building analysis and design environment. The system built around a physical object based graphical user interface, powered by targeted new special purpose algorithms for analysis and design, with interfaces for drafting and manufacturing, is redefining standards of integration, productivity and technical innovation.
The integrated model can include moment resisting frames, braced frames, staggered truss systems, frames with reduced beam sections or side plates, rigid and flexible floors, sloped roofs, ramps and parking structures, mezzanine floors, multiple tower buildings and stepped diaphragm systems with complex concrete, composite or steel joist floor framing systems. Solutions to complex problems such as panel zone deformations, diaphragm shear stresses, and construction sequence loading are now at your fingertips.
ETABS is the solution, whether you are designing a simple 2D frame or performing a dynamic analysis of a complex high-rise that utilizes non-linear dampers for inter-story drift control.
• Object Based Graphical Interface
• Model Templates for Most Steel & Concrete Building Systems
• Models Created Using Building Terminology
• Beam/Column/Brace Frame Objects
• Wall/Slab/Deck Shell Objects with Internal Meshing
• Story Definitions using the Concept of Similar Stories
• Common Labeling of Objects between Similar Stories
• Complex 2D and 3D Shear Walls Interacting with Beams & Columns
• Integrated Graphical Section Designer for Complex Frame Shapes
• Editing with Move, Merge, Mirror and Replicate
• Accurate Dimensioning with Guidelines and Snapping
• Rigid, Semi-Rigid and Flexible Floor Diaphragm Definitions
• Powerful Extrusion Command for Generating Ramps
• Auto Line Constraints for Mismatched Wall Meshes
• Quick Draw Options for Object Creation
• Draw Command for Easily Adding Openings to Floors
• Support for Multiple Coordinate Systems
• Powerful Grouping and Selection Options
• Automatic Generation of Code Lateral Wind and Seismic Loads
• Automatic-Permutation of Wind Directions and Eccentricities
• Transfer of Loads from Decks/Slabs to Beams and Walls
• Vertical Area Loads in Any Shape or Configuration
• Cracked Properties – Property Modification Factors
• Gravity, Pressure and Thermal Loading
• Wind Loading on Open Structures
• Sequencing Allowing Adding or Removing Objects/Loads/Supports
• Buildings with Base Isolation and Inter-Story Dampers